Are you interested in thermoforming?
In the manufacturing process for the classic yoghurt cup?
If so, it's probably because you are working on an absorbing project in your capacity as a plastics engineer - a project that involves...
- cutting item weight by 10% with no loss of product quality, or reducing your company's raw material costs by €100,000 or even €1 million per year.
- Perhaps your project is about raising the productivity or cycle frequency of your existing systems by 10, 20, 30 percent or even more?
- You may be working on thermoforming processes, analysing and optimising these with the aim of enhancing output, quality and performance and minimising energy costs.
- Then again, your order may be about producing cups from sustainable new materials.
These are precisely the kinds of tasks I have been performing for the past 20 years for Greiner Packaging; Bartling Verpackungen and Croma-Pharma.
Yes, in many instances we really did succeed in...
- reducing raw materials by a double-digit percentage.
- By making minor changes, the productivity and cycle frequencies of existing systems were increased by 100% or even more.
- At other times, thermoforming processes were reimagined using sustainable materials.
As one specialist to another, however, it would be remiss of me to promise you these results prematurely.
After all, you know very well that the devil is often in the detail.
That's why I am suggesting you give me a call or get in touch via email.
Ich besuche Dich an Deinem Standort, lasse uns in einem 1 ½ bis 2 stündigen Informationsgespräch klären was Du genau brauchst und wie ich Dir mit meinem langjährigen Fachwissen noch schneller zum Erfolg führen kann.
I look forward to hearing from you.